So how do we begin?
To help you progress towards your goals, partnering is something I take seriously.
I expect my clients to be proactive, self-disciplined, and persistent, eventually demonstrating an inexhaustible commitment to realizing their goals and an unrelenting perseverance in achieving them. That is excellence. That is EP3 (see Ep3.dk Philosophy)
I commit to the same level of excellence as my client demonstrates and this commitment begins with a thorough intake process. Each step in the process helps me better understand you while also unveiling the necessary qualities for a successful partnership.
Step 0 – Pre-Assessment
- Contact EP3.dk through the website.
- I will always email potential clients my pre-assessments. You can find them (and the supporting research) on the website (see Useful page).
- The potential client (you) completes and email the assessments.
Step 1 – Questionnaire
- If I believe that a potential partnership exists, a questionnaire (coaching or consulting) and EP3.dk rates will be emailed to you.
They can be also found on our website (see Useful page)
- You complete and email the questionnaire.
- After reviewing the COMPLETED questionnaire, you may be invited to an initial meeting (no charge) at a mutually-convenient time.
Step 2 – Initial meeting
- Establish rapport (e.g. chemistry, comfort, and trust)
- Review assessments, questionnaire, the EP3.dk ORIENTATION5, and the EP3.dk CORE in person
- Complete the details of your specific rate agreement (remember to bring the necessary supporting documentation)
- Begin outlining YOUR developmental plan (e.g. coaching, company strategy, or process planning).
Step 3 – First "official" meeting
- Complete and email the agreements and consent form (digital copy).
- Make payment according to the mutually-agreed rate and method.
We will spend the time setting your TENTATIVE developmental plan. The plan is designed to help us (both you, the client, and EP3.dk) begin working forward.
It's purpose is to:
- Clarify the client’s goals,
- Describe the client’s PRESENT (where you are right now; see ORIENTATION5),
- Review the client’s available resources and options,
- Create an action plan (problem - outcome - process - assessment),
- Assess the client’s motivation and commitment (review the pre-assessments and questionnaire),
- Establish an appropriate review process to help the client calibrate efforts and stay on track, and
- Explain assignments.
- Coaching assignments are typically 1 orientation, 1 habit, 1 quote, and 1 journal-entry style in addition to any other actionable items established during the partnership. The orientation and habit assignments always follow a development process (testable).
- Consulting assignments are typically decided (mutually) at the end of each meeting (i.e. deliverables for the next meeting).
- If any set courses (on an individual basis) are to be included in the coaching (as per the potential client’s request), time will be devoted to reviewing the curriculum and pacing guide for each (every) course.